468x15 text add

30 November 2012

Farming Simulator 2013 - Mixed Ratio (TUTORIAL)

In this tutorial I will explain you how to feed cows in game with mixed ratio. To make mixer ratio in game we will have to make hay and straw square bales and mix them with silage. You can find more information on how to make silage, straw and grass in my feeding cows tutorial Farming Simulator 2013 - Feeding Cows and my sheep tutorial if you interested to grow sheep in game Farming Simulator 2013 - Feeding Sheep

Finally I found some free time to play Farming Simulator 2013 again and I can now finish my tutorial how to feed cows with mixed ration in Farming Simulator 2013.


To make square bales I will be using Krone Big Pack 1290 Square Baler. To collect, stack and move square bales in game I will be using  Arcusin Autostack FS 63-72.



Making - Straw Bales


IN PROGRESS


Making - Hay Bales



IN PROGRESS


Making - Mixed  Ratio


IN PROGRESS


No comments:

Post a Comment