468x15 text add

18 February 2014

Patritian IV: Rise of Destiny - CRASH FIX

I bought Patrition IV: Rise of Destiny from Steam. After playing it for like 5 minutes I got first game crash (Partitian 4 - not responding). Reinstalled the game - CRASH ! Decided to search why my PC don't want me playing Patritian IV. After like 2 days of searching I found why my game crashes all the time.

And this is my solution how to fix the crash:

  1. Open:
    RUN
  2. Write:
    BCDEDIT / SET LOAD OPTIONS "/ 3GB / DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS"
    (Make sure you have spaces after all / )
  3. Press:
    ENTER
  4. Enjoy the Game

I was using Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit as my gaming PC for Patrition IV: Rise of Dinasty.

P.S. You doing this on your own risk. If this somehow brakes your PC - I can't help you.

Enjoy the game :)


No comments:

Post a Comment