Howrse is a browser game and Free to Play.With Howrse, breed horses, ponies or even donkey and manage an equestrian centre!
Register for free on Howrse and take care of your first horse!
- Take care of one or many horses,
- Enhance their skills by training them,
- Win competitions and be ranked amongst the best,
- Breed your horses and extend your breeding farm!
- Build your equestrian centre, from meadows to boxes,
- Lodge breeders' horses,
- Hire staff to run your centre,
- Organize prestigious competitions
- And try to have the most famous centre on Howrse!
Your horse needs to gain 200 points to get full BLUP.
From -100 to +100 = 200 points
This is how to gain BLUP:
Your Horse Gains BLUP:
20 % of BLUP is gained each day upto age 10 = 40 points
65 % of BLUP for all rides and training done in top 3 skills = 130 points
15 % of BLUP for 20 victories = 30 points
= 200 points
RidesAt the age of 1 year and 8 months, your horse is able to start rides. If you want your horse to have those
extra skills, you have to do these rides. Once you know your horse's top 3 skills you can do rides, train, and enter competitions accordingly, in order to gain enough skill for +100 BLUP. Below you will find what breeds do what rides. I hope to post some ride schedules later.
- Appaloosa : Short gallop
- Arabian : Long steep slope
- Barb : Long steep slope
- Brumby : Short gallop
- Canadian horse : Long steep slope
- Friesian : Long trotting
- Hackney : Long trotting
- Hanoverian : Short steep slope
- Irish Hunter : Long galloping
- Marwari : Long galloping
- Morgan : Long steep slope
- Mustang : Short galloping
- Paint : Short gallop
- Peruvian Paso : Long trotting
- Purebred Spanish Horse : Short gallop
- Quarter Horse : Short gallop
- Russian Don Horse : Long steep slope
- Standardbred : Short trotting
- Thoroughbred : Short gallop
- Australian Pony : Short steep slope
- Chincoteague Pony : Short gallop
- Connemara : Long steep slope
- Fjord : Long steep slope
- Newfoundland Pony : Short steep slope
- Quarter Pony : Long galloping
- Shetland : Long steep slope
- Welsh : Short galloping
Donkey rides: Long steep slope
TrainingTraining boosts your horse's skills and chances of winning competitions. Each breed has 3 'top skills'. Those skills are the ones you want to complete first. Below you find assigned skills for each breed. I hope to post some training methods later.
- Appaloosa : Speed, dressage, gallop
- Arabian : Stamina, dressage, jumping
- Barb : Stamina, speed, dressage
- Brumby : Speed, stamina, gallop
- Canadian horse : Stamina, dressage, jumping
- Friesian : Dressage, stamina, trotting
- Hackney : Trotting, stamina, dressage
- Hanoverian : Jumping, gallop, speed
- Irish Hunter : Dressage, stamina, gallop
- Marwari : Gallop, dressage, stamina
- Morgan : Dressage, jumping, stamina
- Mustang : Speed, gallop, stamina
- Paint : Speed, gallop, dressage
- Peruvian Paso : Trotting, stamina, speed
- Purebred Spanish Horse : Speed, dressage, gallop
- Quarter Horse : Dressage, speed, gallop
- Russian Don Horse : Stamina, jumping, dressage
- Standardbred : Trotting, stamina, speed
- Thoroughbred : Speed, gallop, dressage
- Australian Pony : Dressage, speed, jumping
- Chincoteague Pony : Speed, gallop, dressage
- Connemara : Stamina, dressage, jumping
- Fjord : Stamina, speed, dressage
- Newfoundland Pony : Jumping, speed, gallop
- Quarter Pony : Stamina, speed, dressage
- Shetland : Jumping, stamina, speed
- Welsh : Gallop, speed, dressage
Donkey training: Stamina, jumping, dressage
If you want to breed a good BLUP'ed horses in Howrse you will have to do some research of your own. This training and ride guide how to BLUP a horse in Howrse just a beginning of your long journey.
Good luck and have fun.
This information can be found in Howrse if you play the game for some time.